Jam Jar Sundae
This is great to make ahead as it is served in a jam jar, the lid can be popped on and stored in the freezer for up to 3 months – not likely! Have a look at our other flavours and try your own combinations, practice makes perfect!
- 1 Scoop of Strawberry Ice Cream
- 1 Scoop of Raspberry Sorbet
- 1 Scoop of Vanilla Ice Cream
- 3 Tbsp of Raspberry sauce
- 1 nest Crushed Meringue
- A handful Mini marshmallows
- A handful white chocolate drops
Remove the ice cream from the freezer and leave to soften slightly.
Scoop out any flavour ice cream or sorbet into the jar and sprinkle with chocolate drops, marshmallow, meringue and sauce.
Keep adding the other flavours of ice cream and toppings, creating layers.
Finish with extra toppings and pop into the freezer with the lid on until ready to serve.